Palacete Century. XIX at Campo Grande Centro de Lisboa
Come and meet one of the most emblematic and prestigious Palacetes, which are part of the history of Lisbon, built in the Sec. XIX.
Eclectic, Elegant and Luxurious Palace where classic, baroque, romantic and art elements are mixed, in the main door framed by interlaced leaves, cloned by iron-decorated windows for undulating motifs.
In the Main Façade are accentuated 3 Axes of Symmetry, the Central Body and the Central Cloth of the Flanking Bodies.
The registration of Tiles of the Main Façade has as its motive several allegories: the Central represents commerce and industry, the sides, represent the 4 Seasons.
This Unique Palace in the Heart and Center of Lisbon, was completely rebuilt in 1912. The back and all its vegetation was rebuilt again in 2015.
This mansion offers a gross construction area of 1931.51 m2 and a private gross area of 1525.99 m2, inserted in a land area with 5553.32 m2.
Composed of a main building with three floors, the last being the attic and a great potential of annexes for rehabilitation.
The Palacete consists of 20 rooms, some are suites, has living and dining rooms, kitchen, a beautiful hall, a balcony in its entire longitudinal length and 6 bathrooms.
Its sun exposure and luminosity extols all its grandeur beauty.
At the back of the Palacete, you can enjoy a well with windmill and a patio with 435 m2 with total privacy, in addition to the wonderful and extensive garden of 4318 m2, where you can enjoy a unique environment, forgetting that you are living in the city.
It has an indoor garage box with capacity for 3 cars and you can also make the patio outdoor parking.
Come and get inspired by the potential of this property and this project.
- Floor 0 - 496.58 m2
- Floor 1 - 541.64 m2
- Floor 2 Attic - 487.77 m2
( Area to Be Used - 205.77m2 / Area in Esconso - 226.77 m2 )
- Total Attachments - 405.52 m2
- Patio - 435 m2
- Garden - 4318 m2
Why invest and live in Portugal?
• 3rd. World's safest country - Global Peace Index 2019;
• One of the best motorway networks in the world;
• 2017, 2018 and 2019 considered the best tourist destination in the world (WTA);
• Lisbon the best "City Break" in the World in 2018 and 2019 (WTA);
• Madeira Island is the best island destination in the world in 2019 (WTA);
• Algarve voted the best golf destination in the world for 2020 (IAGTO Awards);
• Port elected as the best European tourist destination and 2nd. World "Culture Trip";
• Average temperature at 12 o'clock in summer: 25º C and winter: 16º C;
• Health system in 13th. Place at European level in 2018 (EHCI);
• Considered the 3rd. Best country in the world in quality of life 2019 (InterNations);
• Mediterranean Diet, classified as world heritage by UNESCO;
• The best fish in the world, according to Ferran Adriá, Chef "El Bulli";
• It has 5 of the 15 most beautiful beaches in the world (Architectural Digest, 2019);
• Has 3 Portuguese wines among the 12 best in the world in 2019 (Forbes);
• Hospitality of the people Portuguese considered the best in the World 2018 (Internations).
Take advantage of this opportunity and book your visit now or ask for additional information!
- Suites: Sim
- Full Bathroom: Sim
- Social bathroom: Sim
- Terrace: Sim
- Garden: Sim
- Balcony: Sim
- Garage box: Sim
- Number of floors Building: 3
- Number of floors: 3
- Total area: 1931,51
- Gross Dependent Area: 405,52
- Rooms: 20
- Divisions: 24
- Attic: Sim
- Storage: Sim
- Energetic certification: E
- Unobscured view
- City View
- Countryside View
- Central location
- Transportation: Sim
- Surroundings: Sim
- Parking off street: Sim
Manor house - Campo Grande, Lisboa, for sale
Sale price 10 000 000 €Currency converter
- 1931,51 m2
- 5553,32 m2
Plot - Quinta de Santo António, Almada, for sale
140 000 €
Apartment T0 - Santa Catarina, Lisboa, rentals
1 250 € / Month
Villa T6 - Birre, Cascais, for sale
1 470 000 €